Reliability System Automation
In today’s world, every industrial process is based on mechanization. Reliability System Automation processes include quality testing, controlling and manufacturing. Our high-level of engineering creativity, practical knowledge, capabilities and experience combine to implement cost effective and reliable solutions.
Our extensive experience in the reliability system automation industry has borne success and positive transformation in electronic, biotechnology, medical & diagnostic, pharmaceutical and industrial markets. We are committed to providing innovative products and solutions for government organizations and private companies. As a team, ADB engineers work with our esteemed clients from the initial planning phase to the last implementation phase. Our reliable system automation success has a proven track record assisting our clients become more productive. ADB offers a broad base of reliability system automation solutions applicable to all industries including:
- Industrial Reliability Automation, such as measurement & testing systems, assembly systems, engineering services, material handling services and press control systems.
- Pharmaceutical/ Medical Device Automation such as fluid dispensing applications, reliability and repeatability, traceability, inspection, increased quality and yield, testing and many more.
- General Custom Automation such as prototypes.
- Diagnostics Device Automation such as silicon dispensing, assay assembling systems, traceability, atomization processes and In-vitro Diagnostic (IVD) assembly systems.
Advantages of ADB system automation Include:
- Reliability: Our system automation minimizes human intervention, which results in fewer chances of errors. The systems enhance process accuracy and production quality.
- Healthy environment: The systems are used to carry out risky procedures. (e.g., oil refining or chemical production)
- Repetition: The systems can perform tasks again and again with no chances of errors
- Cost: The system lowers production cost
- Speed: The system automation conducts processes in less time compared to human beings.