Software validation is a paramount process, and ADB aims at ensuring software developed have enhanced performance and efficiency. We ensure that the software evaluation process during or after its development process coincides with the specified requirements as well as the users’ needs. ADB is prominent for making use of the best approach for a successful software validation to ensure that the likelihood of software failure is reduced to a minimal. We have the necessary specialization and resources to tailor the software validation packages to align with an organization’s needs.
Our software validation process undertaken by ADB’s quality certified professionals encompasses comprehensive validation phases include Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Unit testing requirements when setting the program specification
- Integration testing during in the Architectural Design phase when developing the detailed design
- System testing in the High Level Design (HLD) when developing the HLD
- User Acceptance testing to the finalized requirements
Benefits of software validation
- Reduces long term costs and resultant recalls when flaws are detected prior to production
- Provides appropriate management to identify and mitigate risks
- Reduces the likelihood projects taking time to ‘go-live’ without overrunning the budget
- Increases quality of product and system